vineri, iunie 22, 2012

Sesiune..:))






Stop Me If You Can, If You Can, I’m About To Explode…You Cannot Find Me, ‘Cause I’m On A Different Level Than Yours…Catch Me If You Can, If You Can, I’m About To Explode…You Cannot Find Me, ‘Cause I’m On A Different Level Than Yours…Catch Me If You Can, If You Can, I’m A Free Magic Soul…You Cannot Find Me, ’Cause I’m On A Different Level Than Yours…
I’m on A Journey…To A Place I’ve Never Know.I’m on A Journey…To The Land That Has My Soul.I’m on A Journey…To A Place I’ve Never Know.I’m on A Journe…To The Land That Has My Soul.
Made From White Fire, My Spirit Left The FloorYou Cannot Find Me, ‘Cause I’m On A Different Level Than YoursCatch Me If You Can, If You Can…I’m A Free Magic Soul…You Can’t Find Me…Abide Me…Exercise Me…I’m No Demon No No…



2 comentarii:

Alexandru spunea...

Ești un nor care aduce ploaia, recunoaște! (:

Florea Mihai Ionut spunea...

da, aduc ploaia si spal, racoresc:)